Suarez also claims for himself "the hand of God"

Suarez com as duas mãos na bola (foto )

Luis Suarez is a hero out-of-law in Uruguay. He threw a ball with his hands over the goal line, avoiding the goal of Addyiah for Ghana to 120 minutes, but giving a penalty that Gyan would take. Not only the Ghanaian failed as Uruguay is in the semi-finals, but Suarez should not play more in this World cup. 

"I'ma big-keeper, it was the defense of the World cup. Now more seriously, I had no choice and now I that I have the hand of God, "he said, referring to  the expression of Maradona in the World cup 1986, when he scored with his hand against England. 

'I did so that my colleagues would go to penalties and win. When I saw that the penalty of Gyan was over, it was a great joy, "he confessed
PICTURES HERE:

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP