Six year old child pay IRS. "PORTUGAL"

A girl of six years, residing in Coimbra, was notified by the Directorate General of Finance to submit the tax return for 2008. According to reports from the database of Finance, the child, then four years, had received a scholarship to study at the University of the Azores.

"When I opened the letter I was petrified," says David Fatima, mother of the child who was notified on Friday to settle its tax status within thirty days. "The address was right, as the name of my daughter and the number of taxpayers," he recalls.
Given such a "mess," Fatima David went to the shop and took his daughter Citizen for the avoidance of doubt: "That was when I was informed that the University of the Azores had paid a scholarship to my daughter in 2008, when she was four. "
After confirming the error, "even told me I had to go to the tax office or write a letter saying she could not provide the IRS because he was six years." Fatima David guarantee, however, will not lose more time with the subject: "I have three children to care for, one with 11 months and already lost a lot of time with an error that is theirs."

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP