No room for natural beauties at Miss Plastic Hungary 2010


Winners of the Miss Plastic Hungary 2009, queen Reka Urban, center, first runner-up Edina Kulcsar, right, and second-runner up Alexandra Horvath, left. 



Can I please see your medical notes from your plastic surgeon? 

This unusual question will be the first thing asked of beautiful Hungarian girls who want to participate in “Miss Plastic Hungary.” 

Natural beauties are not allowed to compete in the pageant in Budapest, Hungary’s capital. 

Judges of Miss Plastic 2010 say the standard is high among the 22 contestants in the national rounds, the Sun reported on Tuesday. 

The contestants will be judged on their beauty and the quality of their plastic surgery. The winner will go on to a face-off with international contestants in Miss Plastic Universe. 

Contestant Timea Kertesz, 27, has had a boob job and buttock implants. 
Kertesz told the Sun, “It started when I was 17 and I persuaded my mum to agree to an operation to pin back my sticking out ears. I suddenly discovered I was much more confident and from that moment on I have never stopped improving what nature gave me.” 

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP